Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2006







Lola Apot's Birthday


Whenever the Mercado's(lolay's side) get together, I always look forward for the halo-halo and pancit Cado, as we like to call it. And certainly, Lola Apot's birthday overflows with these sinful tummy fillers. Not to mention, the letchon and ate anne's durog-na-manok-na-hamonado-daw. *laughs* But I liked it really.
The heat of the afternoon sun succeeded in keeping us bored and irritated, so we, ate anne and I, brought out our secret weapon. It's not so secret after all, when they know it will be coming from us, they know it would be MAGIC SING. hehe. So we sang our asses off, and when I say this, I mean up until we leave for home. haha.
Whenever we're about to leave from a Cado party, we always have with us "baons" and "bitbits", that would leave lolay not cooking for days.


Job Hunting Madness
An addiction that makes me stay up til morning, leaving me all tired and irritated because of the heat, job hunting madness in the net. I can't seem to stop applying for jobs in jobstreet. I know me. This is because I try to cover up the frustration I have of not having a job, huhu, until now. But of course, I take time to relax, the newest art I've learned, as you all know.
And, to top my rebirth as the new mikko who relaxes, takes time to sleep, etc. I engage myself in what I'd like to call SSC. Self Study Curriculum. This is a curriculum I made specially for me, hehe, to cope up with the long frustrating days of waiting for job interviews, for this summer while I am vacant. This SSC thing I created are time-tabled lessons that I selected to keep me updated and also re-study the past lessons I had that starts to deteriorate in my active memory. New things like, studio 8 which includes flash and the like, past lessons like human factors and design etc. Just to fill up my vacant sched.


Glad to Know There're People Out There

I had this chat with a friend of a friend. We never really know each other personally, though I would love to get to know him, and told me that he read my blog, and I am just glad to know that there're people who read my crap, *smiles.
And if you too are reading this one right now, I'd like to thank you,hehe, and apologize. As tim said in his blog, this serves as a therapy, that everytime I read my past accounts I see improvement, not only with my emotions, but also with the whole me. Along with that, I let you in a part of me, having a peak of the inner me, of how i think, and with that I apologize for the lameness,frankness and everything that comes with it.
I hope somehow I relate to your life, and give you a sense of someone experiencing the same problems as you do...the sense of you not being alone.
I know how it feels to be alone. (we all do right?)



I Know You're Near
I hope this feeling's true. I find it hard not to believe in true love. (yeah i know, here i go again.) but for some reasons, right now, I feel the nearness of that somebody. I never longed to rush things, especially these kind of things. But I really hope this feeling of nearness is true. Ironic it is to feel nearness when that person never really got close to you. I don't know what word could be used to relate this kind of feeling, spontaneity. psyche. madness. fate. i don't know. All i know is, my heart beats a little faster when I think of that person.
I've never been good at these kind of things.
Love is such a strong word to use at this point. But nothing matches more accurately for what I feel right now, but that word. If there's anything in between Love and Friendship it would be that term i would be willing to use.
What makes it more foolish is the thought that that person doesn't know. Yep, not a slightest idea that slowly I am beginning to...yeah whatever you want to call it.. I guess I just easily fall. That explains why I get so hurt most of the time. I am deeply attracted to mystery, and whatever that that person possess, I seem to want to get more and more closer.
After a point in my life, when I'm dirt down to my knees and about to commit suicide, never again did I ask for a sign from up above. Never again did I believe in that crap. But now, as an act of desperation, for knowing what I truly feel about that person... I ask for a sign.

No comments: