Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2006



Frustrated Bumminess
There's this thing called frustration. I can't get it out of my system since i am tired of being tired. Career-wise, it is a little bit frustrating. Those few who know me, will surely know how i am feeling. Being the mikko that i am, i feel worthless without a job. Not a workaholic at all. or even a self proclaimed jobaholic. no. What i mean is, oh never mind. You get the picture.
Anyway, i woke up 4 in the afternoon (Can you believe that?). Because i slept 4 in the morning (makes sense, doesn't it?) but 12 hours? I know. READ: bum. but no way man, it is just because my friends came here for dinner and we had a little drinking and movie watching (rent the movie), and that's how i ended up 4am. Plus, the agony of having the retainers, for goodness sakes. Now i share the excriciating fact of enduring pain for the sake of umm...beauty. But to defend myself, i am just "mindful" of my dental complexities. Ok, im a little obsessed with dental hygiene. Fine, obssessive compulsive to some. Whatevs. Thank God it's only for 3 months, or says my dentist (Ate Ina, hi.)
It gives me a...creepy (yes, it's the right word) feeling for people who like to have non-functional braces or retainers. Can you at least picture their mindsets?? Besides the fact that it is excruciatingly painful and psychologically irritating, it is a formidable experience to wear it every single day for 3 months. and how about 6 months to ten years for some people?(hi meg.) And these pea brains would, for the sake of mankind, install these overpriced piece of metal to their mouths. Just because they think it is cool or at least the equivalent of that term in their native language on their planet.
pic: doing pseudo photography shit
Over stressed thinking
For some reasons, i easily get irritated nowadays(besides the retainers and the bumminess). I know, just enjoy life while you can. I read an email about this and it made perfect sense. Enjoy the time you are free because once you start working, you won't stop, or at least not until you're 65 (retiring age). So, due to persistent advertising and friendly biased advices, I would at least relax. And like i tell my workaholic friends (hi joy.) just relax and smell the flowers.
So tella, where're my relaxation cds? hehe. Remember, enya and the like ok? thanks.

And with the frustration, i tend to stay up late. I'm not insomniac though. If i wanted to I can sleep. The downside is I also wake up late. That's what sucks. Again, people who know me would know what i am going through, because I always wake up early. and when i say early, it's around 6-8am. I hope this won't last as long as i think it will.

CAB = Lifestyle
Charm, tella and me had our first day for our exibit in December (we'll keep you posted). With those who already know about Sundio, Sundio is so far diluted. Not because Che and i had a fight or something, she just simply had an engagement outside the country. I can't say Sundio's gone for good. Who knows? Maybe we'll still materialize in the future. So Charm's in replacement with Che. And yes, we are a hit. (or at least we will be). hehe.
Previously, we are the Actor's Guild Masters, the three english scholars of industrial 1 (laughs), and we came up with an interesting concept of the exibit. Cab, more than trends, more than products, it's a lifestyle.

No comments: