Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My First Ever Crush List

I don't know if it's the December air or it's just me. It's a mixture of boredom from office work, fascination of the fact that I'm single for three frigging consecutive Christmases now, and being well, single for three frigging consecutive Christmases. So, for the lack of better reasoning (and Marko's blog) I present to you my list of crushes. Forgive the senseless post. I just love to be senseless most of the time.

My First Ever Crush List:
(As of December 11, 2008, in order of proximity, the first being the closest.)

1. Barista Rocker

My friends already know this one, naturally. So no need for intros. There's just something in him that makes me want to stare at him for hours. Insane. Totally crazy crush. Hence, the explanation for the sketch. Hahaha.




2. It Kid

Computers. Ugh. Somehow related to Richie Rich. Hahaha. And martial arts? Damn. I dunno but he seems humble. Well whatever, he seems uninterested. I dunno.




3. Cash Man

I don't think he has a multi account. Hahaha. This can lead to office affair. Or not. I'd risk if ever. That's how crushable he is. Damn. My world stops whenever I get to see him. I even travel south. Hahaha.



4. Typical-High-School-Type Crush

I'm drawing the line for this one. Just crush. Hahaha. (And the others? Do I smell hoping?) Hahahaha.



5. The Impossible Dream

Just saw him. I don't know what to say. I'm afraid of clues. Hahaha. But I want to get to know this one. But how? How in the world? Hahaha.



6. If Only Guy

On the other side of the globe. Fate is our only ally. Phock I'm such a kid.




There. So.
If you happen to guess it right, well, I'm not telling anyway. Hahaha.
If you happen to guess it right, and the person is you, I'm not telling still. Hahaha. Not unless...nah. Hahahaha.
This is so high school.

Happy guessing.
Or not.
Just leave it here.

No comments: