Pages

Friday, December 05, 2008

My First Christmas Wish List Ever

Christmas wish lists spring almost everyday, posted here and there. So, I decided to make one. And yes, it's the very first Christmas list I'll make. It always feels good to write a wish list.

1. Necronomicon by HP Lovecraft. This is a collection of horror stories by Lovecraft. The book's design appealed to me most. Hahaha, I wish the stories will do too.

2. Earphones for my Ipod. Mine's slowly dying. Help...help...help. Hahaha.

3. Adidas/Nike/Converse Sneakers. Or in this case, any pair of footwear. I'm beginning to lose comfort for my feet.

4. Jansport bag. I'm beginning an addiction for bags.

5. Sports watch. Or any watch. Help me eliminate my ignorance in tardiness.

6. Easel. I've been wanting one years now. I wanted to buy, but I want my easel to be given, I have no particular idea why but I just feel it has to be given by someone.

7. Wooden palette. And this too. I have metallic and plastic palettes but my sentiments on the easel is shared with this too.

8. A set of sable brushes. I really do wanna get back to painting.

9. DVD collections of asian horror movies. Or asian movies.

10. Dark Chocolate. I call to everyone.

11. Notebook. I can't get enough of these.

12. Digicam or SLR. No need to say any.

So there. 12 wishes for the 12 days of Christmas!

Merry Christmas! =)

No comments: