Am I really destined to stay at home and brood on the lonely sad facts of my current life? Can't I just wander in the long sandy beaches of the south? I will do just that. And I pray for permission to let me glide with the waves and silently sing with the sea breeze. My spirit needs this. My soul yearns for it. And I can literally feel my senses withering to let the sea side elements fill me in again. If I have to go alone I will. And I am not going to let the aloneness get the best of this. Tragic as it may seem or it may sound, but I'm about to go just with myself if I have to. Companions are still definitely welcome. But I am just as prepared to go solo. This I bid with a weary and excited heart.
I just want to get in touch with the waves.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment