I must be sleeping by now. My body knows I'm tired. I haven't had enough sleep last night and to think I've undergone massive body mechanics for cleaning (a part of our practicals) and a while ago, cooking soup, preparing green salad and cooking main entree, for four. Such vitality for such a timid person. Or at least for the last couple of months I'm trying to be.
I try not to be energetic at times and just flow w. the go or go w. the flow or flow a-go-go or something. I hate it when I smile a lot so I try to emanate this "steady" face, which the public seem to react coolly. Well, I do smile only in my comfort zone really. I'm not a walking yellow emoticon on the street w. flashing white teeth. On the contrary, I'm very focused, game-faced most of the time, but I seem to forget it. Now I live it. And I think I'm...well...aware.
I'm supposed to post pics from my Meal/Cooking class a while ago, but having no cam, I ought to bring my usb tom to school to save pics. So tomorrow.
Oh and yeah, I had my haircut already. Like every time that I'm having my haircut, the feeling's so liberating. And I seem to enjoy playing my hair to different styles. It takes off my focus on things I tend to focus on a lot, it's like a v. good distraction that benefits me. Most of the time. Well I have my bad hair days.
This gave way to a thought I've been v. familiar w. which is being independently single. These are the times I can hear my notorious subconscious brag,
Look availabe, but never be available,
well, until such time.
Oh and the Green Mango store is bug. It's my new healthy addiction. One cream yogurt, regular, blueberries, walnuts and peaches. Thank you. Major.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment