I dread writing "nothing much" pertaining to the day I just experienced. Maybe because I don't believe in reliving a day twice. I believe we must refrain from wasting an opportunity of having a new day everyday by just living it the same as yesterday. The dreadful routine. "Nothing much" is the sole reason why I don't blog that often, because it often denotes the lack of excitement happened during this particular day, it denotes a macabre of boredom, and it plainly states that I'm too tired to blog about anything but I so want to be present in the blog community that I write a crap load of nothings just to be active.
So this is so far from "nothing much". I hope.
Hey you guys, it's a matter of perspective. Everything is. We don't have to go over the whole hoola baloo of life's lessons right? We all heard that already. But seriously. It won't hurt to have a positive perspective. Crap. Let me rephrase that. It will do you a lot good to have a positive perspective in life.
I just came home from my cousin's birthday. See this is one of the moments when I am happy to have been born a Pinoy. No matter what, you will go and eat at your kin's birthday. So I had the usual. Pansit, lumpiang shanghai, biko and half of a Chicken sandwich. Of course my sister ate the other half. After that, biko again. I think I had three rounds of biko before my stomach started protesting and the air thickened a little. So I settled for the chicken leftovers. This I found fondly strange that I eat the chicken leftovers from making a chicken sandwich or a chicken macaroni salad. You know when you shred the chicken meat and leave the bones and skin part? (cooked of course) This is me salivating over the thought. So yeah, I eat chicken leftovers and really enjoys it.
And I find it odd that all of my favorite food starts w. "ch". e.g chicken, chocolate, chico, champorado, cheese. I hate chorizo though. Ugh.
And there's this one texter who keeps on texting me in the Visayan dialect. The school's secretary Ate Tina, who's also Visayan, texted the number in Visaya after ignoring my lucid replies of "Who's this?" and "Sino to?" (in case he/she can't do English). But the perpetrator never replied. But found it appealing to still flood my inbox w. Visayan inquiries of "Unsai style dha?" and something about him/her waiting on a shed somewhere.
Alas. Something I recalled from my friends' exchange of messages on micro blogging, about ghosts of the Maguindanao massacre victims trying to plead for help, that creeeeeeeped the hell out of me. Good job Miqo. Since you're all alone in your room w. the door behind you. Great.
At least I have an addition to my Neighborhood Listener site. As if it's not enough. So enough already.
I'm loving Necronomicon and Her Fearful Symmetry. And I'm reading both at the same time. The latter when I'm out of the house, because Necronomicon just furthers the possibility of Scholiosis when I bring it w. me to school.
So that nearly sums it all. I guess there's nothing close to "nothing much" this day. Or any day I lived. I just realized this now. And I'm tired of blaming timidity. So I'm taking full responsibility of my absence in the blog world. Or it's just me when I don't blog everyday.
Besides, I don't do routinary.
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment