Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Six Weird Under Part II

I did this already, http://mikkokokrunch.multiply.com/journal/item/54/Six_Weird_Under, but I had fun doing it. I was tagged by Akel. And since I'm overflowing with weirdness, I decided to give it a shot for the second time.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in their blog their own 6 weird things and state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. These 6 people will do the same thing.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Another batch of weirdness:

7. I have dreams of being in Harry Potter movies, a lot. There came a time I dreamt of it almost everyday.

8. I eat chocolate everyday. If I skip, I feel out of the weather.

9. I can't sleep if the door's not closed. If it's left open and I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll get up and close it.

10. I can think of the scariest horror concepts. Involuntarily.

11. I can't write and talk about a different topic at the same time.

12. I get more stressed in using a stress ball.

It's harder doing this than I thought it would be. It seems that when I think of a weird thing that I have, I compare it to other poeple and think that they do have the same weird thing and it seems normal, and not weird after all. The extent of weirdness varies with each person as the free online dictionary defines it as "Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange."

Strange is http://neighborhoodlistener.multiply.com

I'm tagging:

Fola Leaf

Valeriana

Bang

Jade

Sen

Rheanbow

No comments: