Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2008

No Answers

It's when i wake up,

And I'm alone in my twin sized bed.

It's when I won't shut up,

And realize, I'm all alone instead.

It's when I walk home,

underneath the clear starry sky.

I have all the time to roam,

but find myself wanting to fly.

I'm lost and I'm not sure,

whether or not I'm your cure,

because when I do a pray'r,

You're not there, and there's no answer.

To your warm embrace,

I'll find what I am looking for.

Your silence will suffice,

a lifetime of longing endeavor.

Because just knowing,

that I have you here,

in a part where no one else will be seeing,

is all the answer I'll ever want to hear.

It's when I can hear silence,

under the same bed of stars,

that "I love you" is in omniscience.

And it's all ok to have no answers.

No comments: