I want a fairytale of my own.
I want to read my book on a bermuda grassed field under a tree.
I want you there when I'm alone and minding my own world.
You will sit beside me.
A good six meters beside me and mindlessly reading your book.
We both know we don't exist in each other's worlds but somehow, somewhere linked in time and space, we know each other like the brothers and sisters.
We let fate play its role.
For whatever fate is for, let it make this time work for us.
I will ponder on a thought on my book.
I stare far across the bridge, over the playground and up the hill.
I look to my right.
You ponder on a thought on your book.
You stare far across the skies and above your head.
You see your tree and you look to your left.
I see you.
You see me.
And somehow, sometime we know we knew each other.
From different worlds and different lives we meet again.
We finally meet after the long wait.
You stare.
I stare back.
We were no longer strangers with the little crease forming beside your lips as you look back at your book and back left.
I smile back and raise my book to parade what business I have sitting there under my tree.
I motion getting up to move my world to yours.
But it's too late.
You already moved yours with mine.
And as we sit under our tree with our books, we both know sometime, somehow, we will share our last days together forging our very own fairytale.
The fairytale's no longer mine.
It's already ours.
I want our very own fairytale.


No comments:
Post a Comment