Next!
Earlier this evening slash morning, my friend Val picked me up for a late night tea (for me, frap for her) and midnight snack (Burger King drive-through). We catch up this way. We were so hooked up with Nicki Minaj' Super Bass that we had it in repeat mode for the whole trip! I can still hear it in my head. We were singing and dancing and making fun of the whole jig and finally we stopped to eat our take-outs on an empty parking lot.
I had a great weekend yet again. Thank You Lord!
I miss my partner. Partner in eating and not eating, in walking endlessly, in watching demi-thriller movies, in being dyslexic, in being weird, in crime. No peanut, no butter. No lead element. I keep on falling in love with this person every single day. I am genuinely, extremely, blissfully happy this early on a Sunday morning.


3 comments:
Miqs!
Can I just say that I think your blog's theme is pretty kickass that I wanna go back to using blogspot. lol
Anyway, I love the last part of your entry. But more importantly I love the fact that you're happy.
Kisses! xoxo
Em
Miqs!
Can I just say that I think your blog's theme is pretty kickass that I wanna go back to using blogspot. lol
Anyway, I love the last part of your entry. But more importantly I love the fact that you're happy.
Kisses! xoxo
Em
Em! I miss you! Well honestly I like your new blog more. Haha! But I love the first one too. Blogspot is just an avenue. It doesn't matter where you reside, it's the home that matters. I haven't got the chance to read that last entry of yours kaya I didn't know you moved na. I just checked it out. I'll catch up! XD
Post a Comment