Published already. What really happened to Geppetto.
Love Geppetto
I looked at your glass eyes and saw the future.
It was not but one glimpse of my very own destruction.
My face was blank as my options became fewer.
Fear crept and seeped into each body section.
I grabbed you by the arm, held you so tight.
Letting go would be as hard as holding on.
I never thought I'd tear you apart,
I just wanted one more fraction of a second.
I held you closer this time,
Ignoring the precognitive reflection.
I wanted to kiss you blind,
but rain poured acid solution.
I hid you from the world and kept you in the dark.
It was in the very secluded portion inside my heart.
I put on a face, smiled and learned the art.
You saw yourself a toy, when to me you are my life.
Sunday, October 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment