Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Silong Spa, Gayuma ni Maria and Me - The Perfect Threesome

As I promised, with my sister's promise, the pictures to our Sunday getaway yesterday. (and it rhymes)

First stop, Silong Spa located at 123 V. Luna Ext. (Maginhawa St.) Sikatuna Village, Q.C.
We were so happy because coming from Alimall, it's just a fifty peso cab ride away!
Inside Silong Spa. L-R. Nicole, Nikka, and me.
 Me and my sis. Great interiors! Too bad we hadn't got one outdoors. Maybe next time when there's already a lounge area, as Crissy the owner envisions.
 Ooh the VIP's.
 Yours truly behind the Zebra inspired wall, with their house tea beside me. Called Silong tea. Very yummy! You can have it cold or hot. Of course I prefer hot. It reminds me of those good old relaxing days in the province.

And then, *cue drumroll, Gayuma ni Maria resto!

The entrance is garbed with Halloween decors! I just love it!
Nicole looking through the coffin with the headless "Maria". I have to tell you this might give you the creeps.
 Me can't help myself, I wanted a picture!
 The love birds.
The mural is just breath taking, with Nic and Nik mirroring the subject. I tried it, but it feels kind of weird, goose-bump material.
 Muuuwah!
 Waxing Moon.
 Lurve spells!
 This I got to say is my favorite part. Haha!
 For the naughty.
 And nice. Haha!
 Nikkalate.
 You have got to be so emotionally crippled to not love this place.
 Nic Nik on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
 The ever so famous Once-You-Go-Black-You-Can-Never-Go-Back Cream Dory with Chocolate Sauce! Yummm!
 Marry-Me-Moussaka that was devoured before having its pic taken. PG! Lol.
 Checking out the merchandise. Haha!
 Cutesy check bag.
 "Kiss me, fool!"
 This I fell in love with the first time I've been here.
"Forget <3, I'd rather fall in chocolate."
 Wall mural bidding us goodbye.

No comments: