Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life Apart

My new work desk is our dining table. I have to move away from the bedroom because form-follows-function and I can't finish anything without lying on my lavender scented linens thanks to Zen Zest's Linen Spray. I can't even manage to stay awake for thirty freaking minutes!
Clutter clutter clutter.
Planner, Almanac of the Uncanny (friend John's book) and Household Manual (our very own) which has the most basic and helpful tips, basically everything your house needs.

I missed blogging. (Symptom number one, stating the obvious.)
And so I have to make it my habit again. I keep on having these nightmares and weird dreams of symbolic and metaphoric crazies, that I can't stand anymore. I have to release these excess creativity.

I used to have a life apart from work. I still do.

Eating right now, got along today without having lunch so, I have to thank my friend Ags for this tasty Cashew Butter she bought from Palawan! (For Lolay actually.)

Yum!

Lolo V just got home and he bought again this tub of mixed fruits from SM Hypermarket!
YUMMEH! And it has orange, watermelon, kiwi, dragon fruit, grapes, honeydew and pineapple. (I think that's about everything.)

2 comments:

Maureen Belmonte ♥ said...

Peanut butter and fruits. :)

mikkokokrunch said...

i'm back!