Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

What's Better Than A European Vacation?

How I wish this blog is about keeping your skin free from acne due to the microwave-like heat we've been having as early as feb. Or blogging how I just spent my vacation on some European country I can't even pronounce. I'm afraid this is far from it. Far but not necessarily better.

I'm now back to designing for a brand! Yipee! So all my followers (if there's any) time to switch to Regatta. If you love me you'll patronize Penshoppe, Oxygen, Memo, Regatta, ForMe and Red Logo. So there. I'm very much happy with the company's set up and of course my officemates! *shoutout*

What else. Love life rocks. Big time. Hahaha newly in love again. Who said it can never go together, career and love life? Will further elaborate IRL. Might catch us somewhere in between south and north.

So there, happily in love and awesome career! I just thought I must update you guys as for a lot of youuuuuu may have posted your queries and have been hurt that I never answered any of them. And for a very good reason, of course. I know you'd understand. Or not. Hahaha who cares? I'm no celebrity. Go bug that airhead host who likes to play god. Such a gross human to be put on primetime, much more on air. Eeew.

Anyway.

So I love you guys for being supportive, and I'm sorry for those whom I've ditched, really I am sorry. It's either I'm really caught up in between meetings or I'm resting from a day's work and I had to delete my inbox due to my low grade phone. I'm really leaning into buying that China-made iphone already.

Summer. Not bad. Back to Anawangin last February. Been to Splash Island last March (I've never been there and it was well, not great but rather better than good, of course the company nicnikjohn made it awesome). April, I started my language classes, built the turtle pond, and watched a very cool play at Mogwai theatre in Cubao X. I just saw Calatagan, Batangas last week, finished basic languages, started working and the summer ain't over yet. Not bad.

And for that I wrote something to thank Someone upstairs. It's a little shaky and I badly need a melody, anyone?

The Keeper


As the sun rises in our city,
we wake in the beauty of breathing.
Time stretches before us,
from our forefathers to our future.


We wake today to find,
that change is the only constant thing.
So as time stretches before us,
we kneel before You oh God.


(Chorus)
Keep us, keep us, keep us,
keep us safe, keep us free,
keep us from all anxieties.
For this is Your world, this is our Earth.
Keep us in Your everlasting love.


Through trying times we break,
But through Your love we make.
You change in us what we hold,
Only to find out you already know.


(Chorus)

Keep us, keep us, keep us,
keep us safe, keep us free,
keep us from all anxieties.
For this is Your world, this is our Earth.
Keep us in Your everlasting love.

(Bridge)
So before this day ends,
as the sun sinks in the horizon,
and the city rests from all worries,
let us praise You, thank You.
Let us tell you we love You.
For we know...
For we know...

You keep us, keep us, keep us,
You keep us safe from harm.
In expense of Your Son,
You keep us safe, you keep us warm.
You keep us in your everlasting arms.

(Coda)
So we thank You, thank You, thank You.
We thank You, thank You, thank You.
Oh Father, our Redeemer, our Keeper.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Maureen Belmonte ♥ said...

happy your inlove miks! so when are we guys bonding?

mikkokokrunch said...

em! kelan na kaya tayo makapagbonding? next week?