I just got in my soon-to-be ex-office. I am so dreading to come here and do the last final steps of resignation, which includes clearances, turn over, editing my boss' pictures for a dating site, oh yes you heard me right. Oh lord, four days to go. Four days is all it takes. Lemme live.
I'm looking forward to waking up in the morning without thinking of what I'm gonna wear for work. I so want to do stuffs apart from work. I just saw Heartbreak Kid, and I want to try to be a permanent vacationer. Even for just a period of time.
I hope I get my last paycheck fast because I'm going with my sister to the beach on the weekend. I so want to have a break. I got burned up from editing boss' pics. I wanna throw up.
And the soon approaching Valentine's. Keep telling yourself "No big deal. No big deal. No big deal." Oh the pressure. Hahahaha. Not really.
Oh the beach.
Ha! Longing. Tell me about it.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment