List down things you'd never thought you'd do, but did, last 2008. State the date, place, person you were with, then tell the whole story.
The last part, I dunno.
Tagged by Charm so...Okay here goes.
Twin Tattoos
Date: September 13.
Location: Cara's Dining Room.
Cast: RA(not sure) the tattoo artist, Bang, Cara(of course), and a whole lotta tattoo artists having a party.
This is the first thing that comes to my mind. Major change ladies and gentlemen. I had one at my right wrist that reads "Faith" in script text and another at my right upper back which is a "Q" in old English text; both in black outline and red shading. I crossed out one of my to-do-lists before I turn twenty three. Big big discount.
Nth Time Ex
Date: January 5.
Location: Bedroom.
Cast: &%$# and me.
I never thought we'd get back together after everything we've been through. But. But. It ended the same year as well. Oh well. We remain friends, till the end right? Right!
A Glitch In Time
Date: May 1-3.
Location: Anawangin, Zambales.
Cast: @#&, me and Buxbudz.
The perfect night of the year. I never dreamed of that ever coming to my life. It's more than a deja vu and a dream combined. But then again I did what I did and that was all there is to it. Or so I think. Who cares what I think? I fell in love at the strangest point in my life.
At My Extremeties
Date: Sometime in June.
Location: Somewhere in Makati.
Cast: %^$# and me.
We both confessed. And am sure had gone from being the goodie-two-shoes guy to being the notorious killer that I can be.
Being Okay. That Fast.
Date: December 19.
Location: Kitchen.
Cast: @#&, me and Buxbudz.
I cried like hell. I cried like I've never cried before. I let go. As I always did. And surprisingly, I became okay right after that. I guess last year taught me how to deal with negativity and a lot of things, and thank God I made it through. I guess all the reading paid up after all.
So there! The highlights of my Oh-Eight. Ready Oh-Nine? 'Cause I am. Hahaha.
I tag:
Ta Jing
Nik
Val
Bes
Bon
Fola
Maria
Sen
Breezie
Camille
Richmond
Giz
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment