Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Painful To Read

Noon time. I just had my lunch and I just gave up my reading, for work. This is where my day meets my green-flash-like-in-the-movie-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-At-World's-End sort of thing. This is my median, a deciding factor to which I'd spend my whole afternoon and looking back to what I had done for my morning. This is sort of an evaluation time for me.

I am very much frustrated with work, that's why I rarely write about it. I love my job, I hate the work that comes with it.

I am feeling a little bit queasy because of the many things I am thinking as of the moment. I had an advise from a friend way back to not think too much of things, you'll just wheel yourself to worry, and worries are as good as crap. But, had an advise from another friend to fastidiously think of every step I make. So, which do I take?

I blame this to the book. Ugh. And the Ipod.

Why is love intensified by absence?

Absence promotes longing. I resent longing promotes love.
I think, I feel, that love is benign to absence. It only suggests longing. I feel more that love reacts only if absence is present. Love is benign to absence but absence is malignant to love.

You love him/her. You get to realize you love him/her more when you observe yourself when s/he is gone. Absence. Longing is when you want that someone near when they're gone. There's really nothing wrong with that. I just explained the almost synonymous relationship of the two situations.

I'm torn between going back to my workload or to continue dwelling on poisonous thoughts.

At least the workload only sojourns in my head.

No comments: