Scorpio and Cancer: Water Signs
Me Scorpio. Abi Cancer. So there, what’d you expect from a boat ride on an endless body of water on a sunset with two water signs? Emotional Overload.
“When we think of them often, more often as normal, it doesn’t mean we still love them… it’s just our means of saying we got along pretty well, or we miss them…or..”
“Or maybe, just maybe, we still love them?”
“Maybe.”
“Most of the time, when I am reminded of something, something that has to do with him, like if he would like it in here, or it’s hot here he wouldn’t feel comfortable, and feeling to tell it to someone, I find myself stopping myself from telling someone. You know. Afraid that they might think I’m still bitter over the matter, or I’m still feeling something for that prick. Afraid that they might see right through me, see that they are right. There’s still something. And that’s the real meaning of horror.”
“You know what? Let’s swear, from now on, we’re gonna tell what we think, you know about them, never holding back any thought. Alright?”
“Ok. Oh how mushy.”
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment